In 1984, the Ecologist magazine compiled a series of articles on the subject of water fluoridation. This feature ran into numerous pages, of which we have set out in five sections.
Each section will be known by it's original page number.
On page number:
228. Fluoridation - Doctoring our water supplies. By Peter Bunyard;
230. The Fluoridation Campaign. By Thomas Outerbridge;
237. Fluoride: New Grounds for Concern. By Mark Diesendorf and Philip R.N. Sutton;
243. The Hastings Fluoridation Experiment: Science or Swindle? By John Colquhoun and Robert Mann;
249. FLUORIDE - The Poison in our Midst. By Doris Grant.